THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET, OR ENTRY INTO GODSTONEBERRY, SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. Camping is permitted only in the official campsite with a valid camping ticket. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted in any car park. You enter the campsite, festival site and car parks at your own risk. The organisers, and their agents, shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind.
5. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks outside the Godstoneberry site.
6. Camper vans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the camper van area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid camping ticket. Camping tickets must be purchased in advance.
7. All tickets will be sent out by email for you to print and bring to the festival. They are individually bar coded and will be scanned on your arrival at the festival. If you are unable to print your ticket please bring your booking reference and ID with you to the festival. All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. Defaced tickets will not be accepted.
8. Ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival and this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event. Wristbands allow for exit and re-entry at anytime during festival opening hours, however please note that last entry on Friday and Saturday is at 9.30pm
9. No food or drink is permitted to be taken into the festival site. Bags and other items will be subject to inspection by security staff for your own safety. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
10. The festival uses its own currency which is purchased at the ‘Berry Bank’ (AKA Bureau de Change). Cash and credit cards are accepted to purchase festival currency. All bars and food stalls at the event accept festival currency only (no cash or cards can be used). Please note that festival currency is non-refundable.
11. Please respect the site and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished and you will leave yourself liable for ejection.
12. If you have any disabled access requirements contact us for access details. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
13. Persons lost in the festival should return to the festival entrance and seek assistance from a member of staff or security.
14. No animals will be admitted to the festival site with the exception of dogs which must be kept on a lead at all times and are the sole responsibility of the owner.
15. Godstoneberry operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy and ID is required by anyone who appears to be under the age of 25. ID is defined as a passport, a European Union photocard, driving licence or a photographic identity card bearing the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram. No other forms of ID will be accepted. Anyone with an adult ticket, but without ID, considered to be under 25, will be issued with an under 18 wristband and will not be allowed to purchase or consume alcohol.
16. Teen and child ticket holders must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder. Unaccompanied children/teens will not be admitted.
17. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site / camping area or car parks.
18. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in to the festival site.
19. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Please note that the line-up is subject to change, without prior notice, if circumstances beyond our control dictate this.
20. In the event of cancellation of the festival by the organisers, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value / original purchase price of the ticket only.
21. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets or wristbands be issued if lost or damaged, keep your ticket and your wristband safe.
22. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
23. E-tickets can only be scanned for the number of tickets purchased. once all ticket holders have entered this e-ticket becomes void and no further entries will be possible. please therefore keep your email and ticket details safe and do not copy or share unnecessarily as any unauthorised duplication or third party use will invalidate your ticket!
24. Resale of tickets is prohibited. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
25. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from the organisers.
26. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site and use the designated smoking areas only.
27. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions or conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
28. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
29. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into Godstoneberry in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
30. All beverages purchased at the festival must be consumed in the festival site and festival glasses any other liquid containers will be required to be empty upon exit.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.
CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME AND DISORDER.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
Your possession of your ticket and/or your presentation of your Ticket to gain entry to any or all days (as applicable based on whether this is a weekend or day ticket) of the Godstoneberry Beer Festival (the “Event”) at Flower Farm (the “Venue”) constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which Flower Farm (the “Owner”) is prepared to grant entry, as follows:
The Ticket remains the property of the Owner.
The Ticket is a personal revocable license which shall at all times be subject to the Terms and Conditions on the Ticket and to our full and additional Terms and Conditions.
The Ticket may not be transferred, sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or service, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever, without the express and specific (quoting the ticket numbers covered) prior written consent of the Owner.
It is the bearer (on behalf of yourself and all accompanied minors or disabled persons – collectively “You” and “Your”) of the Ticket’s responsibility to check the Ticket prior to the Event and contact your ticket seller immediately if there is a problem as mistakes may not be rectified at the Event.
The Owner reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute, alter or vary any of the artistes, groups, performers, activities and/or workshops and/or to vary the advertised programme timings or days of performance or presentation at any time and without prior notice and there will be no refund of money, exchange of tickets or compensation of any amount or kind whatsoever payable by the Owner or any other party.
Save for the cancellation of the Event beyond the control of the owner, under no circumstances shall there be any refunds or exchanges in respect of Tickets purchased. In the case of the entire Event being cancelled, refunds shall only be in an amount equal to the face value / original purchase of the Ticket and can only be obtained by You from the Authorised ticket seller from whom the Ticket was purchased and only then in conformity with that ticket seller’s regulations, conditions and policies concerning refunds. We can not offer refunds if you are unable to make it to the festival or on the basis of inclement weather. If the Event is postponed and the date is changed, ticket holders will be given the option whether to accept the new date, receive a refund, or transfer their tickets to the 2021 event. Refunds will only be requestable in the event of a postponement, once a new date for the festival has been confirmed and advertised. Refunds will be issued by the ticket company through an online portal and not on an individual request basis. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
The Owner (and agents, employees, shareholders, officers, director, servants, and other invitees, guests and contractors – collectively “We” and “Our”) reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event, the parking lots used for the Event and the Campsite, in all reasonable circumstances including, without limitation, for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event (including, without limitation, anywhere within the Festival site or the parking areas used for the Event or the Campsite); if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if Your behaviour may cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required to produce proof of identity or age or status; if You breach any of these Terms and Conditions; if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions of the Venue which apply to the use of the Venue by the Event; if Your Ticket is void; or if You fail to promptly comply with any and all instructions given to You by Our staff, stewards or agents.
We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event (and the car parks used for the Event and the Campsite) should You refuse to comply with such security searches and such security searches can also be used to ensure compliance with the Our Terms and Conditions and Our Rules and Regulations – including, without limitation, the prohibition on bringing any food or beverage of any kind anywhere into the Festival site. We reserve the right to confiscate any item or to refuse You admission to or eject you from the Event, the car parks used for the Event and the Campsite, if such item is or may, in Our reasonable opinion, cause danger or disruption to any other person at the Event (including, without limitation, animals, laser pens, alcohol, glass, items which may be regarded as weapons, and/or illegal substances).
Godstoneberry has a zero tolerance on the use of, or the dealing in, illegal drugs on site, including legal highs. Drug enforcement laws are applicable on site and SIA security is on site to deal with drug offences in accordance with national guidelines. If you deal in drugs, you will be arrested. Neither anti-social nor illegal behaviour shall be tolerated and participants shall leave themselves liable for evictions from the site and possible prosecution.
Experimenting with drugs can lead to adverse reaction. If you do take drugs and you become ill, depressed or frightened, please ask a steward to direct you to our first aid area where we can help and support you.
You will be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
By attending the Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any and all purposes at any time through the world. This includes, without limitation, filming or recordings by the police or Festival security.
The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only – but photographic, video or audio reproduction of artistes is prohibited. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited including, without limitation, recording of any data, information or results of or relating to the Event and/or any participant under all circumstances (including, without limitation, the cancellation of all or part of the Event), personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are totally at your own risk.
In the interests of public safety, We reserve the right to request You to leave the Event and/or the Festival site and/or the parking areas used for the Event and/or the Campsite at any time for safety reasons and immediately after the end of the Event (although the Campsite will remain open until 12 Noon on Monday). No admission or re-admission is permitted after the end of the Event.
We are not responsible or liable to You for any loss, injury, theft or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused (although Your statutory rights are not affected) to your person, your personal belongings or your vehicle occurring anywhere at the Event including, without limitation, in the Festival site, in the car parks used for the Event, in the areas surrounding the Event and/or in the Campsite, and/or whether from your person, belongings, vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers, campervans, and/or at any of the facilities at the Event (including, without limitation, Event tents or structures, showers and toilets).
All vehicles parked anywhere at the Event (including, without limitation, the Festival site, the car parks used for the Event, the surrounding areas of the Event and the Campsite) and all items in Your vehicles are parked and left at owner’s and Your sole risk.
Live In Vehicles/Campervans/Caravans. A live in vehicle is defined as any vehicle you intend to sleep in during the festival (this does not include trailer tents which can be placed in the general camping areas). All live in vehicles must be properly equipped with a double safety fuel valve—you will not be allowed to sleep in a regular vehicle. There will be a specific Live In Vehicle field, and all other vehicles will be parked in the car park.
All under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult holding a fully paid Ticket.
If you obtain a Ticket or use a Ticket in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions then said Ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to the Event using a void Ticket, then We reserve the right to refuse you admission to the Event and/or to eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass and fraudulently obtaining or attempting to obtain services. Void tickets are totally non-refundable.
We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, any part of the Festival site, the parking areas used for the Event and/or the Campsite, or cause harm or loss to any other person or their belongings at the Event.
No unauthorised trading is permitted within or at the Event including anywhere within the Festival site, the parking areas used for the Event or the Campsite.
All Tickets should only be purchased directly from the Owner. Any attempt to present any other ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution.