Tickets are available online below, and will also be available by person in the Farm Shop very soon. The ticket includes festival entry, Godstoneberry pint glass and your first half pint (yippee!)
Purchasing a ticket in advance will guarantee entry. Subject to numbers, tickets may be available on-the-door (however these will not include a Godstoneberry glass or free half pint).
Kids under 5 go free
WEEKEND TICKET (18+)
Ticket includes festival entry from 5pm Friday, all day Saturday, 1 x Godstoneberry pint glass and a pint token
SATURDAY TICKET (18+)
Ticket includes: Festival on Saturday (11am -10pm), 1 x Godstoneberry pint glass, 1 x Half pint token
Saturday Ticket (Under 18)
Ticket includes festival entry from 11am Saturday. All Under 18 Saturday ticket holders must be accompanied by an adult.
FRIDAY EVENING TICKET (18+)
Ticket includes: Festival entry Friday 5pm-10pm, 1 x Godstoneberry pint glass, 1 x Half pint token
Tickets are only necessary for Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be a very relaxed ‘clear up day’ where everyone will be invited to come along and help us finish up whatever beer we have left. We will put on some light music (being respectful to sore heads from the day before) and you are more than welcome to bring a picnic on this day only. Of course this day is only subject to there actually being beer left over, so keep up to date by following us on Facebook!
Ticket T’s & C’s (the boring bit…)
All Godstoneberry tickets issued are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Visitors will only be admitted to this event if they are in possession of a valid admission ticket.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- This ticket is not refundable. It cannot be exchanged or resold for commercial gain..
- It is not permitted to bring alcoholic or soft drinks into the event.
- Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes may not be rectified.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the event.
- All drinks at the event will be paid for with tokens at the Admission Desk or bureau de change. There will be no refunds for any unused tokens.
- If you have any queries regarding your ticket, please email us at email@example.com